The city of St. George is offering $10,000 for first time homebuyers. This program will allow qualified homebuyers to receive a zero interest zero monthly payment loan. These funds can be used for down payment and/or closing costs. The loan is payable once the home is sold or refinanced. Funding for this St. George first time homebuyer program is provided by HUD. The Five County Association of Governments has partnered with St. George to administer this loan.
- Single family, town home or condominium within the city limits qualify
- Manufactured homes and homes under construction are not eligible
- Maximum purchase price allowed is $247,368 for SFR and $131,955 for attached town home/condo
- Have Gross annual income not exceeding 80% of the AMI
- Property must be owner occupied
More Grants available in Utah